Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
The Oeuf Classic Toddler Bed represents a milestone in your child's development: Baby to toddler. As a scaled-down bed with a low mattress position, your child's sense of new-found independence is reinforced by their ability to climb in and out on their own. The Classic Toddler Bed by Oeuf is a great addition that will turn your nursery into a big kids room!
- Easy to assemble by one person
- Low overall height for easy access
- Adjustable legs for uneven surfaces
- Converts to Classic Crib with purchase of crib side kit
- Comfortable sleeping for your child to age 6
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- Dimensions: 54.25"L x 30.25"W x 24.5"H