10% Back in Rewards
500+ 5-Star Reviews
Hear the cotton song of the woods in your home with Lorena Canals' Woods Symphony Washable Rug! The soft hum of bees, birds singing in the distance; these small sounds make up the symphony of the forest that has inspired this design.
- Size: 6' 7'' L x 4' 7'' W
- Collection Cotton Woods
- Composition 97% cotton 3% other fibre
- Carton Box Net Weight 30.07 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width 15" x 24" x 20"
- Registrated Design Nº 1.187
- Thickness 0.49" - 0.79"
- Net Weigh 10,58 lbs.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001
- Our products are 100% natural fiber-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash (capacity 17.63 lbs or more) on delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes, or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.