Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
A crisp, sunny morning is the perfect time to take to the woods for a mushroom hunt! Almost like a toy and a 2-in-1, these baskets can be used either together or separately. The Baby Mushroom Basket by Lorena Canals is handmade from natural, undyed cotton melange cords with contrasting linen-color stitching. You can combine it with its larger version, the Mama Mushroom Basket!
- The Lorena Canals Baby Mushroom Basket by Lorena Canals is carefully handmade one by one and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Our baskets can be easily cleaned at home with a damp cloth. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
- 97% cotton
- 3% other fibre
Size : 9'diameter x 10" H
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.