When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Parenting can be intimidating—wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL™ makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in CUDL offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sightsee their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Recommended for Newborns up to 3 years; 8-35 lbs.
- 4-in-1 - Four carry positions that encourage healthy hip and spine development: Newborn mode, Facing in, Facing out, Back carry
- Integrated infant booster - with covered, locking zippers to ensure soft and safe use with babies under 4 months
- Head support can fold down or be removed as baby grows
- MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, ensuring an easy and secure attachment
- All-over comfort - Experience even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Versatile waistband - adjustable from 24 to 57-inches
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg openings adjust to customize fit for smaller babies
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Storage pocket for out-the-door hands-free essentials
- Machine washable - Toss in a removable bib, or your entire CUDL whenever a refresher is needed
- Made with better-for-baby OEKO-TEX®FABRIC - Verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances
- Includes two GOTS™-certified organic cotton bibs
- Hip Healthy - when used as instructed in the manual
- Nuna is proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program
What's the difference between nuna's CUDL and CUDL clik? Check out this comparison chart to find the perfect carrier for you and your little one!