A luxurious place to rest while the smooth rocking lulls baby back to sleep. The Nursery Works Compass Rocker is a harmonious balance of rounded volumes rests atop tubular brass runners. The Compass Rocker is at once a study in geometry and a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence.
- MODERN LUXE: The compass rocker is a luxurious take on the nursery rocker with a rounded voluminous back and armrests that sit upon elegant rose gold plated stainless steel legs.
- INCLUDED LUMBAR CUSHION: Removable lumbar pillow included for comfort. HAND UPHOLSTERED: Constructed and upholstered by hand.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy setup with no tools required.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This rocker has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment in your home.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- 41" x 29" x 38.50"
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Assembled seat depth: 22.5"
- Assembled seat height: 21"
- Assembled seat width: 22"
- Assembled seat back height: 23.8"
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.