OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Be ready for the cold winter days with the warm and cozy Cold Weather Footmuff by Bumbleride. Compatible with all Bumbleride strollers, it is extra snug so that you can take your little one outside on magical winter adventures without any fear! The micro-fleece interior of the Bumbleride Cold Weather Footmuff is made out of recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET fleece) making it eco-friendly and super toasty! All fabrics are free from harmful chemicals so you can be sure that this footmuff is safe for your little one.
- Universal attachment design by threading through the 5-point safety harness openings
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- All fabrics are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1 Certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- Features a cream 100% rPET micro-fleece interior, with polyester batting (filling)
- Exterior fabric is 100% rPET, treated with PFAS-Free durable water repellent
- Fits infants and toddlers.
Length (head to toe) 34"
Length (chin to toe) 23"