BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
The Childhome Evolu Mesh Storage Basket fits perfectly underneath the seat of your Evolu One.80° high chair. Easy velcro attachment. Provides the perfect storage place for bibs, coloring books and other toys.
- Compatible with the Evolu One.80° high chair
- Easy velcro attachment
- Made of lightweight, quick-drying mesh
- Ideal for storing all your little one's necessities
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free
- Dimensions: 11.8'' x 11.8'' x 5.1''
- Care: Machine wash on delicate cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Neoprene: 100% SBR
Mesh: 100% Polyester