FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
With Childhome's Evolu Extra Set Of Long Legs And Footrest, you can adapt the height of your Evolu One.80° high chair to fit a kitchen island height of 35''. The assembly is quick & easy - changing the height of the chair is a piece of cake.
- Specially developed for the Evolu One.80° high chair
- Very easy to assemble
- Handy footrest to independently climb on the chair (for older children)
- Suitable for kitchen islands (35'')
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free
- EN Certified 14988:2017+A1:2020
- Made of FSC Certified European Beechwood
- Care: Use a damp cloth and dry immediately