BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Everyday errands or a morning jog - BOB Gear's Revolution Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller is ready for it all! With a swivel front wheel that can be locked into place for jogging or kept unlocked for day-to-day outings, the Revolution Flex 3.0 easily converts from your everyday stroller into a true exercise companion. Say goodbye to bumpy roads - this stroller brings you on an ultra smooth ride on any terrain thanks to its air-filled tires and mountain bike-style suspension. With its durable lightweight aluminium frame and a front wheel tracking adjustment knob that helps you make sure the stroller doesn't veer, the Revolution Flex 3.0 is made to last and provide optimal performance throughout the years.
It's a revolutionary ride with the BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0!
You will love this stroller if you're looking for an all-rounder that easily converts from an everyday stroller into a jogging one, has a lot of storage space and an extra-large canopy for protection even on the sunniest days!
Safe for the child and the parent:
- Reflective canopy and basket accents make the stroller visible at any time of day
- Extra-large, water-resistant UPF 50+ canopy
- 5-point easy-adjust, no-rethread harness
- Flip-flop friendly, foot pedal parking brake
- Handlebar wrist strap and chassis lock for extra control over the stroller
Ultimate comfort at all times:
Adjustable, foam-padded handlebar is comfortable to hold and helps you maintain proper posture while jogging, and can be adjusted in seconds to ensure the perfect height for each family member or carer
- Seat goes from fully upright to a near-flat recline
- Ventilated seatback
- Compression comfort seat
- Manual suspension system adjustment allows you to create an optimally smooth ride for any child weight
Extra convenience for an extra enjoyable ride:
- Easy-remove rear wheels for a smaller footprint when folded
- Peek & Chat canopy window with quiet magnetic closure allows you to easily check in on your child
- Large, easy-access cargo basket and 6 additional storage pockets (including a phone pocket at the handlebar) keep all your possessions in place
- One-hand recline adjustment
- Compatible with BOB Gear, Britax, Chicco, Peg Perego, Graco, Cybex, Maxi Cosi and Nuna car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Age limit: from birth with infant car seat (walk only); from 8 weeks riding in stroller seat (walk only); from 8 months in stroller seat (jogging/off road)
- Maximum weight capacity: 75 lbs
- Child height capacity: 44''
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (air-filled)
- Tire Tread: All-Terrain
- Fold: Two-hand, two-step
Stroller Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Seating area dimensions: 20'' H x 14.5'' W x 9'' D
- Unfolded stroller dimensions: 46'' L x 25'' W x 45'' H
- Handlebar height: 34.5-48''
- Folded stroller dimensions (wheels on): 38'' L x 25'' W x 16'' H
- Folded stroller dimensions (wheels off): 35'' L x 20'' W x 10'' H
- Tire sizes: 12'' front, 16'' rear