BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
All good things come in multiples! BOB Gear's Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller is ready for you and your kiddos' next adventure, be it your morning jog or a stroll to the park. Air-filled tires and mountain-bike-style suspension provide a smooth ride on any terrain, while individually reclining seats ensure ultimate comfort for each child. The stroller features a large, easy-access cargo basket and 10 additionnal storage pockets to keep all your possessions in place and within reach.
Jogging adventures with two kiddos just became hassle-free with BOB Gear's Revolution Flex 3-0 Duallie Jogging Stroller!
Built for optimal performance:
- Swivel-locking front wheel - lock for jogging, or keep unlocked for day-to-day strolling
- Durable lightweight aluminum frame
- Front wheel tracking adjustment knob helps you make sure the stroller doesn't veer
Safe for the children and the parent:
- Reflective canopy and basket accents make the stroller visible at any time of day
- UPF 50+ canopy
- 5-point easy-adjust, no-rethread harnesses
- Flip-flop friendly, foot pedal parking brake
- Handlebar wrist strap and chassis lock for extra control over the stroller
Ultimate comfort at all times:
Adjustable, foam-padded handlebar is comfortable to hold and helps you maintain proper posture while jogging, and can be adjusted in seconds to ensure the perfect height for each family member or carer
- Individually reclining seats - that way, if one kiddo is ready for nap time and the other is interested in the world in front of them, both can stay comfortable and properly supported!
- Seats go from fully upright to a near-flat recline
- Ventilated seatbacks
- Compression comfort seats
Extra convenience for an extra enjoyable ride:
- Easy-remove rear wheels for a smaller footprint when folded
- Peek & Chat canopy windows with quiet magnetic closures allow you to easily check in on your children
- One-hand recline adjustment
- Compatible with BOB Gear, Britax, Chicco, and Graco car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Age limit: from birth with infant car seat (walk only); from 8 weeks riding in stroller seat (walk only); from 8 months in stroller seat (jogging/off road)
- Maximum weight capacity: 100 lbs total, 50 lbs per seat
- Child height capacity: 44''
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (air-filled)
- Tire Tread: All-Terrain
Stroller Weight: 33.1 lbs
- Seating area dimensions (per seat): 20'' H x 12.5'' W x 9'' D
- Unfolded stroller dimensions: 48'' L x 30.5'' W x 45'' H
- Handlebar height: 34.5-48''
- Folded stroller dimensions (wheels on): 40'' L x 30.5'' W x 17.5'' H
- Folded stroller dimensions (wheels off): 33'' L x 30.5'' W x 12'' H
- Tire sizes: 12'' front, 16'' rear