Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Stokke Clikk high chair was specially designed to address every parents needs... all in one box! Beautifully designed with smooth lines means you’re ready for easier and cleaner mealtimes in just 1-2-3 Clikk. Tool-free assembly in only one minute.
- All needed parts come included - high chair, tray & harness
- Tool-free assembly that’s quick and simple
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- Easy to wipe clean with smooth surfaces from top to bottom
- JPMA certified. No harmful substances/free from phthalates
- FSC®-certified, European beech wood legs