It's maneuverible, adaptive, rugged, safe, and mobile. A completely new concept, the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon is the first-ever stroller-wagon crossover. It combines the functionality and safety of a premium stroller with the classic fun and practicality of a wagon. It's built to last for years to come. It can be pushed, pulled from the front, or pulled alongside, and the handle height is adjustable.
At the end of a busy day, Veer can easily by hosed off, ready for the next adventure. With larger tires and an innovative steering system, Cruiser was thoughtfully designed for any size family that prefers to blaze their own trail.
With optional accessories sold separately, the Cruiser can accommodate an infant car seat, 6 cup holders, two sunshades and can convert to a bassinet.
- 2 built-in contoured and vented seats with 3-point safety harnesses
- 2 built-in cup holders
- Webbed side pockets and built-in seat storage wells
- Collapsible footwell
- Folds easily for compact storage and is self-standing
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA certified
- Front swivel, quick-release wheels for exceptional maneuverability
- Easy to engage one-touch brake
- Airplane-grade aluminum frame
- Precision engineered all-terrain suspension
- Low-friction bearings and large, knobby rear tires with fenders for all-terrain comfort
- Weight capacity: Each seat is tested to 55 pounds and 45 inches
- Body dimensions: 37"L x 20"W x 25"H
- Folded dimensions: 37"L x 20"H x 14"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels removed: 37"L x 20"H x 8"H
- Weight of cruiser: 32.5 lbs