The new and improved HALO® Bassinest® Newborn Insert is exclusively designed to help your newborn transition from the comforting security of the womb to sleeping independently within the HALO Bassinest. It provides a tapered, tighter sleeping surface so your baby feels more secure for a better night’s sleep. Made with breathable mesh fabric, the Newborn Insert ensures optimal airflow to keep your baby sleeping comfortably. The updated see-through mesh fabric also allows you to keep an eye on your baby when looking through the Bassinest’s bedside wall. Its firm, flat sleep surface is designed to rest on top of the Bassinest mattress, ensuring safe sleep that aligns with AAP guidelines. (It is not a baby hammock). Its sturdy hooks attach easily and securely to the HALO Bassinest.
The HALO Bassinest Newborn Insert should be the only sleep insert used with the HALO Bassinest swivel sleeper. It is compatible with all Bassinest models, except Twin. For babies up to 15 lbs. Discontinue when baby shows signs of rolling over.
Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
● Provides a tapered, tighter sleeping surface so your baby feels more secure
● Breathable, mesh fabric ensures optimal airflow for a comfortable sleep space
● Firm, flat sleep surface aligns with the AAP guidelines for safe sleep. It is not a baby hammock.
● Sturdy hooks attach easily and securely to all HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleepers (except twin)
● Machine-washable for easy care
● For babies up to 15 lbs. Discontinue when baby shows signs of rolling over.
New and improved features:
● Updated design now includes a see-through mesh bedside wall, allowing you to keep an eye on your baby while looking through the Bassinest.