Worrying about keeping your baby safe or maybe you need peace of mind while your babies are in another room? Whatever the reason, to improve your sleep quality, or keep tabs on your little ones, the Bebcare monitor is the safest and easiest way to monitor your babies.
Bringing a new baby into your home is a joyous occasion, but it also comes with a lot of responsibility, especially when it comes to their safety and well-being. One essential tool that can provide peace of mind for parents is a baby monitor. But how do you choose the right baby monitor?
5 reasons why the Bebcare Motion baby monitor will help you keep your little angels safe!
- Low EMFs - The baby monitor was created with technology that reduces exposure to EMF radiation. Which are very harmful, especially to infants and children! Here's an article describing EMF radiation and its effects. See a recent study published by the National Institute for Health: Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields on Children
- Battery life - With 20 hours of charge life for the camera and 16 hours for the parent unit, you’ll have more peace of mind. Both are conveniently charged with a USB-C cable (the same cable used for all android devices.)
- Temperature sensor - The temperature sensor provides the current temperature of the baby's room and alerts you if the temperature is warmer or cooler than your preset thresholds. Which can help you limit the change of temperature allowing your little angel to sleep soundly.
- White noise silencer - Gone are the days of hissing background noises all night long! If you have a white noise machine active in the baby’s room, you will not hear static or any noise. For those light sleepers out there- rest assured knowing that background noise is muted and the only noise you will hear coming through your parent unit is from your baby. You may adjust the sensitivity of the noise activation so that it suits the needs of your surroundings.
- Motion Alerts - Adjust the monitor's motion sensitivity from 1-5 depending on how active your baby is while sleeping. Receive alerts on the parent unit when motion is detected.
A baby monitor is a valuable tool for parents, providing a sense of security, and allowing you to keep a close eye (and ear) on your little one. Consider your specific needs and preferences when choosing the right baby monitor for your family, and you'll be better equipped to provide the best care for your precious bundle of joy.
PS: to discover more ways the Bebcare Monitor keeps your baby safe and sound, click here!