FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
EMFs (electric and magnetic fields) are areas of energy surrounding electrical devices. EMF exposure affects babies by impacting sleep cycles, brain development and their immune system.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Minimal space, maximum comfort! Stokke's Sleepi V3 Mini Crib Bundle is a perfect newborn crib with an oval shape that resembles the mother's womb and soothes the little one. Its compact design is space-saving and ideal for small nurseries, and the addition of lockable swivel wheels allows you to easily move the crib around your home. This bundle comes complete with a breathable Sleepi V3 Mini crib mattress, as well as the Sleepi V3 Drape Rod that allows you to hang the Sleepi V3 Canopy (sold separately) around the crib for an extra cozy sleeping environment.
SAFE AND SOUND SLEEP
- Soft oval shape that resembles the mother’s womb comforts the baby
- Curved edges without any sharp corners
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom allow maximum air circulation
- Four mattress levels offer flexibility and safety for each stage of your child’s development
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- Included mattress is firm to support baby’s development, and features layers of breathable 3D mesh to promote air circulation
COMPACT AND EASILY PORTABLE
- Space-saving oval design
- Lockable swivel wheels allow you to keep the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
MADE TO LAST
- Can be converted into a full-size crib and toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) to be used from birth to approximately 5 years of age
- 7-year warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design fits into any space
- Crib dimensions: 32.2’’ x 34.3’’ x 26.4’’
- Crib weight: 37.5 lbs
- Suitable for use from birth to approximately 6 months, or 5 years with the addition of a conversion kit (sold separately)
- Crib materials: beech wood; curved elements: beech laminate; plates: beech plywood
- Mattress materials: 100% polyester cover with filling made of 40% elasterell-p and 60% polyester
- Stokke Sleepi V3 Mini Crib
- Stokke Sleepi V3 Drape Rod
- Stokke Sleepi V3 Mini Crib Mattress