Stokke Sleepi is an evolving bed that grows with your child from 0 to approx. 3 years and with the additional Junior Extension Kit up to approx. 10 years. It expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child, while maintaining a comforting familiarity with its distinctive oval shape. Once your baby reaches the curious climbing stage, you can remove one side of the bed for easy access, and to boost feelings of freedom and independence.
The mattress is made of durable polyurethane foam known for its elastic and pressure resistant qualities that provide children in growth the support they need and comfort they deserve. The hypoallergenic foam has a breathable structure that evaporates moisture accumulated overnight, thus preventing fungus. In addition to being quilted on top for soft comfort, the cotton mattress cover has a mesh lining in the bottom, which combined with grooves in the mattress foam provides excellent mattress ventilation.
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approximately 0-10 years
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Made from durable solid beech wood
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ to Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior
- Design: Susanne Grønlund & Claus Hviid Knudsen
- 7-year extended warranty