The Nuna TRIV + PIPA Travel System has it all and is designed with you and your little one in mind. The Nuna TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system. The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures. For a quick trip to the corner store or getting across town, TRIV is a natural city dweller that packs up quickly and stands on its own, keeping your busy hands free.
Parents everywhere have loved the Nuna PIPA Car Seat for years. When paired with the TRIV, this easy to use car seat creates a travel system that provided less stress when moving the baby from car to stroller. You can use the PIPA without its base, making it a great choice for travelers and urban families. This is a winning combination that we're sure you'll love.
- TRIV Stroller
- Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat
- Folding Ring Car Seat Adapter
- Rain Cover
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller—no need to remove with the car seat. Quick, one-handed fold means less time packing, more time relaxing.
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing.
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen.
- UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip-out eyeshade and window.
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height-adjustable push bar
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness.
- All-wheel suspension, one-touch brake, and front swivel wheel locks.
- One-hand, adjustable calf support.
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter.
- The all-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket.
- Luxe leatherette accented push bar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll.
- Merino wool insert—just the right amount of cozy promises a comfortable ride.
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
- Rubber tires
- Height adjustable handle
- Folding ring adapter
- Compact fold
- Adjustable calf support
- Spring suspension under-seat
- Wheel Details: 7 in. front 7.5in. Rear
- Dimensions: 30.5-34.5 L x 20 W x 42-43.5 H
- Folded Dimensions: 25.3 L x 20 W x 17.5 H
- Weight: Stroller: 19.4 lbs
- Weight Capacity: birth-50 lbs
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade.
- Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Dream drape canopy pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets.
- Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safekeeping
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle.
- Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five-point harness keeps little ones in place
- Three-piece removable infant insert allows you to customize to baby and get a perfect fit
- GOTS certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers, and crotch cover
- True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to the baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to the base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Commercial airplane certified
- Seat pad: Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle seat
- Plastic, handle and harness: use mild detergent, water and a soft cloth
- Recommended Usage: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- Dimensions: 26.1"H x 25.2"L x 17.5"W
- Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Drip dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.