New Baby Bundle
To ring in the season, we’re excited to announce Nuna’s new bundle of holiday joy—the CUDL carrier with the COVE aire play yard. This pairing fosters bonding with your little one by expanding the possibilities of where you can go and what you can do together.
Walk the dog or head to the corner store with baby carried close to you in the CUDL. When it’s time for working out or prepping dinner, keep baby nearby in COVE aire. At bedtime, lay them in the bassinet with mesh mattress for comfy deep sleep. With this dynamic hands-free duo, baby can join you in your daily routine, creating tender moments within the everyday.
Keep them close in Nuna’s play yard that doubles as a bedside crib. COVE™ aire’s evolutionary design starts with a customizable reclined topper that removes to reveal the full-size bassinet. As baby gets older unzip the bassinet for the perfect play space.
Its Advanced air design™ provides 360° ventilation for ultimate airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor, and mattress.
COVE aire grows with your child from newborn through toddlerhood
You can’t hold your baby all the time, even though you may want to. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
As baby wants to explore the world, have them face out or switch to backpack mode for growing toddlers.
- GOTS organic sheet
- Newborn napper
- Pair of GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs
- Firmly contoured topper has a 3-point harness and customizable recline for increased comfort.
- Slim silhouette offers a space-saving solution for bedside use
- When used in the bassinet or play yard mode, this space-saving solution for bedside use supports the AAP recommendations for creating a safe sleep environment by sharing the parent’s bedroom —but not the same sleeping surface—for at least the first year
- A unique zip-off bassinet is easy to detach for play yard use.
- Advanced air design™ allows airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor, and mattress
- Ventilated mesh mattress pulls away both heat and humidity
- Bassinet folds with frame for easy one-handed folding and unfolding
- Zip-off mattress cover is machine washable and dryer safe
- Skidproof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- Above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof
- Unique zigzag legs pop travel cot open quickly and easily
- Organic cotton sheet and carry bag included
- Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your child grows
- Can be worn on the front-facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months)
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies less than 4 months. No extra purchase needed
- Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband up to 57 in
- Adjustable seat to ensure comfort for baby and proper carrying position
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all-over comfort while evenly distributing baby’s weight
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- All zippers are lockable and covered to ensure no contact with baby
- Mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Zip open storage pocket on the waistband
- Machine washable soft goods
- Removable infant head support
- Two included removable, GOTS™ certified organic cotton bib
- Customizable recline on topper
- Ventilated mesh mattress
- Bassinet folds with play yard
- Secure magnetic buckles on CUDL
- 3 point harness on the napper
- Ventilated mesh mattress
- Skidproof feet
- All zippers are lockable
- Integrated infant booster
- Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric (main body)
- GOTS cotton (bib)
- Resilient plastic
- COVE™ aire: Topper: up to 15 lbs. Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint. Discontinue when the infant begins to roll over, wiggle out of position or can pull up on sides Bassinet: up to 15 lbs. Discontinue when the infant pushes up on hands and knees or rolls over. Play yard: Up to 30lbs OR 35 in.
- CUDL: Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months. Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months. Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months. Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months