The Mountain Buggy Juno Baby Carrier is innovative, adaptable, and as ergonomic as possible. It easily transitions from newborn to toddler, giving you both a comfy, hands-free experience for years. We love the Juno Carrier's hands-through connection and protective hood. This carrier even includes an infant insert, giving you a hands-free solution from birth through toddler years right out of the box. It's all made from 100% chemical-free and Oeko-tex certified textiles with 100% cotton lining for breathability, so you can rest assured your child is safe and snug. Your own comfort is prioritized, too: The Mountain Buggy Juno Baby Carrier features 3D mesh padded shoulder straps and waistband to properly distribute your weight and keep you comfortable. There are even two storage pockets big enough for the biggest smart phones (and perfect for keeping other essentials at hand).
The Juno Baby Carrier from Mountain Buggy is a smart, safe choice for you and your child as you venture out into the world or get things done at home. You both deserve to be comfortable while enjoying the closeness you both want, wherever you are! We love this design because any color-way you choose is acceptable for moms and dads alike, and a unisex design means parents can share and cut costs in two!
- Mountain Buggy Juno Baby Carrier
- Juno Infant Insert
- Unisex design makes it a great gift for moms and dads alike
- 2 tailored retractable storage pockets (big enough for the biggest smart phones)
- Sternum strap runners for easy adjustments
- 3D mesh padded shoulder straps and waistband for comfort and weight distribution
- Protective hood with stow-away pocket - Perfect for protection from the elements or coverage when nursing
- Made from 100% Oeko-tex certified textiles and 100% cotton lining
- Secure elastic loop strap ends keep them safely out of the way
- Meets all international safety standards
- Weighs 1.7 pounds
- Use with babies from 7.7 to 44 pounds (from birth to about 4 years)
- Seat width: 8.3-12.9" (adjustable)
- Waistband extends from 27-53"