Jackie Nursery Rocker – modern rocking chair for your nursery
The Jackie Rocker is perfect for smaller spaces that still require a big impact. Classy and lovable, The Jackie is super comfortable and cozy and will complement any room in your home.
Made to order. Ships in 4-6 weeks. Monte Design chairs are all made to order in their facility in Toronto, Canada.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- Low back cousin of The Jackson
- Polished chrome or rose gold copper legs with solid walnut rocker base
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- An iconic design piece for your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
- Dimensions: 32”H x 28”W x 33”D
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do not sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur. Do not use any aftermarket fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
How to Spot Clean Fabrics:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
How to Wash Removable Covers:
- (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers): Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water.
- Never allow covers to soak in water, or colors may bleed.
- Do not put in the dryer.
- Reshape and lay flat to dry.
- Cool iron if necessary.
Please Note: This information is a general guideline. For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Overall Height: 32"
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Stationary Depth: 33"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair): 20"
- Arm Height (from floor): 24"
- Distance from wall needed for rocking: 6" – 8"
- Product Weight: 45 lbs