Million Dollar Baby Harper Swivel Glider with Gliding Ottoman
Bringing together clean lines and classic nail head detailing, the Harper Glider with Gliding Ottoman introduces an update to traditional style. With its plush back and comfortable seat cushions, the glider provides a serene repose throughout the day, while the included gliding ottoman complements its gentle back-and-forth glide, creating a restful space for you and your baby. As your baby grows, the Harper Glider makes the perfect transition piece for your living space.
● GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. GREENGUARD Gold certified products help reduce indoor air pollution and chemical exposure to ensure the health and safety of your home and family.
● EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360-degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
● INCLUDED GLIDING OTTOMAN: Style meets function with this bonus gliding ottoman. The perfect complement to help rock your baby to sleep with ease.
● BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so our upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants. This product is Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free and meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements.
● COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This glider features plush cushions and is upholstered in a durable polyester blend for extra comfort.
● THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: We've paired classic nail head detailing with clean lines for an updated, traditional style. Upholstered in a durable polyester and linen blend to last through all the memories.
● SPACE EFFICIENT: The Harper Swivel Glider's petite frame provides comfort and style without taking up a lot of space in your room.
● EASY SET UP: No assembly required.
● Materials: Upholstered with a polyester blend (75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose)
● Dimensions: 32.5”L x 25”W x 38.75”H
● Maximum Weight: 300 lbs