Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Lorena Canals collaborate to create the solidarity washable rug Agatha Puffy. With the purchase of each rug you are giving back for breast cancer research.
Add a splash of color to your home for a good cause!
Our popular Puffy Love design now becomes "Agathized" in a bolder, passion-red version, as seen through the eyes of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. A collaboration that gives back for breast cancer awareness by donating a part of its sales to the Sandra Ibarra Foundation.
The revamped rug is shaped as Agatha's iconic red heart with a smaller heart-shaped cushion popping out of its surface, in a contrasting shade of fuchsia pink. The entire Puffy collection features cushions attached to its rugs for an added element of fun!
The Agatha Puffy rug is sustainably handmade, tufted in all-natural cotton and tinted with nontoxic dyes. It comes neatly packed in a practical cotton tote bag, customized with a design by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibers
- Base: recycled textile fibers
Size: 5' 3'' L x 5' 11' W
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001