Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Inspired by our popular Circle cushion yet now with a raw style. Made in a soft, natural undyed cotton pile, and a mix of natural and recycled yarns on the stitching and tassels that surround the edges. What better way to give a second life to our textile scraps than to recycle them to make trendy textile items like this one?
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 90 % cotton
- 10 % other fibers
- Base: recycled textile fibers
Size: 1' 7'' diameter
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.