Inspired by our popular Circle cushion yet now with a raw style. Made in a soft, natural undyed cotton pile, and a mix of natural and recycled yarns on the stitching and tassels that surround the edges. What better way to give a second life to our textile scraps than to recycle them to make trendy textile items like this one?
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 90 % cotton
- 10 % other fibers
- Base: recycled textile fibers
Size: 1' 7'' diameter
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.