Stars shine night and day! Machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity), handmade by artisans with natural cotton. White stars on a blue background for this rug with a classic design that you will always love and that suits the decor of any children's bedroom, whether they are boys or girls. Since only natural dyes are used, it is very safe, and since it is made of cotton, its is light, soft and flexible.
Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Pile: 97% cotton 3% other fibres
Base: recycled cotton
Size: 4' x 5' 3"
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.