The Cybex by KK One Love Collection Yema Tie Carrier is the perfect accessory for a style-loving parent and child. In the collection's signature bold, vibrant print, this easy-to-use carrier is a great choice for modern parents and makes a thoughtful gift.
The Yema Tie Carrier from the Cybex Platinum range is a new generation of fashionable baby carrier that features self-adjusting straps, making the carrier easy to use and share between caregivers. It only takes seconds to adjust the carrier to fit waist sizes 26”- 60”. The elastic lining fabric provides optimal support for the baby’s naturally rounded back and hips, and the adjustable seat panel and headrest allow the carrier to grow with your child. All of these features help promote the natural spread-squat position recommended by medical professionals, combining ergonomics and comfort with quality you can count on.
Front Carry facing your chest from birth.
Hip Carry on your side, resting against your shoulder, from about 3-4 months (when baby can hold up their own head).
Back Carry with babies with good head and upper body control (about 6 months).
- Elegant design and easy, intuitive fit make this ergonomic carrier easy to share between caregivers of different sizes
- Adjustable waist belt fits caregivers with waist sizes from 26”- 60”
- Hidden seat adjustment grows with your child and provides ergonomic support of the hips and spine
- Can be worn in 3 positions: front, back or hip
- Unique hip-carrying position has the same benefits as a forward-facing carry but allows baby to turn their head away when they are overstimulated
- Included removable infant insert provides easy positioning for babies under 15 lbs.
- Adjustable head and neck support doubles as a sun shade and tucks away when not in use
- Sturdy, softly padded waist belt with hidden buckle and security loop for comfort and safety
- 100% cotton wrap-like cotton fabric supports children at all phases of development
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip heathy product
- Designed and engineered in Germany