When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
Baby products that are made in the USA are held to the highest production standards.
The Colgate Mattresses Natural I Crib Mattress uses no metal or plastic in its design and is instead made entirely from natural and renewable materials. This five inch thick mattress is made from coir fiber made from coconut husks, natural latex bonding, and natural cotton layers for cushioning - All wrapped inside a certified organic cotton cover. Get your baby a crib mattress that's more than just comfortable - It's safe and environmentally responsible as well.
- Healthiest Crib Mattress Finalist in 2016 Cribsie Awards
- All-natural materials (no metal or plastic)
- Square cornered inverted seam design for snug fit
- With certified organic cotton cloth cover that's tear-resistant and hypoallergenic
- Components include coir fiber from coconut shell husks and renewing cotton batting cushioning
- Chemical-free flammability barrier
- GREENGUARDGold and CertiPUR-US certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, a family-owned and operated company since 1955
- Dimensions: 51.6"L x 27.25"W x 5"H