Era – City Stroller
The City Dweller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. This four-wheeled eco stroller has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free. Built for terrain. Designed for the city.
• Ready from day 1
• Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
• Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
• PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
• Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller
• 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics
The Era when combined with the Bassinet provides an overnight rated bed for infants using 100% recycled polyester fabric, a vented base board and breathable mattress. Compatible with 2016-2020 Era, Indie and Speed, this Bassinet converts your stroller into a parent facing pram. Featuring a large SPF 45+ canopy with pop out extension (shown folded back above), zip on wind cover and one handed carrying handle.
Compatible with Era, Indie and Speed.
Not Compatible with Indie Twin.
- Overnight rated.
- Suitable from birth to 19lbs (8.5kg) , 30" (75cm) length
- Breathable mattress made using Polyester padding
- Machine washable mattress cover
- Product Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Unfolded Exterior Dimensions: 31.5”L x 13”W x 11”H (80 cm L x 33cm W x 28 cm H)
- Folded Exterior Dimensions: 31.5”L x 13”W x 6.5”H (80 cm L x 33cm W x 16.5cm H)
- Unfolded Interior Dimensions: 30.5”L x 12”W x 9.5”H (77.4cm L x 30.5cm W x 24cm H)