“Nursery Works is a purveyor of cutting-edge juvenile products. Created for the ultra-chic, Nursery Works aims to bring high design into the nursery.”
If you’re looking for unique transcendent nursery furniture, then look no further. Our partnership spotlight for the month of March is Nursery Works, furniture that decorates your home like a work of art. One of our top selling crib, seating, and bedding lines we are proud to partner with is a company that takes pride in introducing ‘new materials to the children’s industry that raise the bar in design’. The solid craftsmanship of their products is due to their designers working ‘in close collaboration with highly skilled American craftspeople’ ensuring premium products that are made with new materials and processes including non-toxic, recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel.
Nursery Works exceptional cribs are entirely handcrafted and laser-etched with a unique limited edition number. Many of the solid wood cribs are bench-made in small local shops in the United States making each crib a one-of-a-kind design that provides superior design and performance.
1. Gradient Crib will change the way you view furniture altogether. An innovative crib, the Gradient is a spectacular display of architecture that explores continuous movement with no visual end. It is created by machining a fluid surface out of 100% solid Maple hardwood, then a 3D skin generates the slats which form the asymmetrical organic surface. Designers Matthew Grayson & Eric Lin’s vision was to create an ‘organic, undulating volume that completely broke free from the classic four walls of the crib’.
2. Vetro Mini Crib is inspired by Nursery Works signature original, Vetro Crib. No constricted bars with this crib! The Vetro Mini Crib allows your baby to see the world around them while allowing the parents to see their baby in clear view. The simplicity of this crib provides a sense of purity in the nursery and creating a more spacious feel to smaller spaces. Made of 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic, handcrafted and laser-etched with a limited edition number. Designer Daniel Fong wanted to explore using a unique material that is durable & recyclable while still maintaining a minimal design.
3. Novella Crib is among one of our top selling cribs. This timeless modern design is created to grow with your child by converting from crib to toddler bed to daybed to reading nook. With a design like that no wonder it’s a top seller. Made of solid ash wood and solid steel legs, the Novella Crib will last years to come no matter how much climbing, jumping, or napping it sustains. Designer Matthew Grayson envisioned a crib that was crisp and modern, yet warm and inviting.
Nursey Works seating is minimalistic, well-balanced, and supportive allowing a beautiful sleek design that rests perfectly in the nursery without overwhelming the room.
4. Sleepytime Rocker is a beautifully sculpted rocker that is lightly padded and finely upholstered with a fitted back. The sturdy ash hardwood legs allow for a smooth rocking motion. Constructed and upholstered by hand.
5. Ami Bassinet Rocker is an exquisite streamlined version of a rocker and bassinet combo. This modular design plays between soft, rounded wool cushions and molded powder-coated tubular steel framing to ensure a gentle rocking motion. When you no longer need the bassinet the Ami transitions into a double seat.
6. Compass Rocker is a must-have in my book. The harmonious balance and intelligent design of this sleek, minimal, and high design rocker will provide support and a free-flowing rocking cadence. A beautiful addition to any nursery, the Compass Rocker will quickly become the favorite seat in the house for comfort and design. Designer Chelsea J. Park is driven by unique colors and simple forms for her design process.
Nursery Works bedding collection is designed by Surya Sajnani, an exceptional graphic designer, that is inspired by her kids, their art, and vintage and folk art. Her collection is whimsical and playful while still maintaining a clean modern aesthetic that pairs well with Nursery Works furniture.
7. Menagerie 100% Organic Cotton Percale Sheet, Forest Animals gives superior comfort. Percale is a tightly woven, incredibly soft plain weave originally imported from India to France in the 17th century. Made with 300 thread count.
8. Oceanography Cubist Print Toddler Pillow, Shark is an adorable last touch to a super cute nursery. Change it up with the two different patterns front and back. Removable cover woven from 100% certified organic cotton and perfectly sized for toddlers.
9. Menagerie Zoe the Deer Paper Bust is a charming wall accessory for any nursery. Designed by the artist, French illustrator, and prop stylist Chloe Fleury exclusively for Nursery Works.
Check out Modern Nursery’s blog for more great ideas