Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Baby Brezza Tranquilo Mat is the only portable, soothing, vibrating mat designed for use anytime, anywhere. Tranquilo Mat was created to calm babies by mimicking similar sounds and motions that they experience in the womb. Babies are used to being in the warm cocoon that is their mother's womb and often "cry for no reason" so the Baby Brezza Tranquilo Mat is the perfect solution. These mats provide your baby with the reassurance of the womb through the comfort of white noise and vibrations.
Tranquilo Mat is super unique and one of a kind. Unlike vibrating chairs that require breaking contact with your baby, Tranquilo allows you to comfort your baby in your arms. Lightweight and compact, it can easily be folded up and placed in a diaper bag. Tranquilo Mat is versatile and can be used independently or in conjunction with other soothing methods.
The Baby Brezza Tranquilo Mat is CPSIA safe and has been tested by a third party laboratory in the USA. The mat is designed to exceed all CPSIA testing and standards. Tranquilo Mat is a National Parenting Center Seal of Approval Winner. As seen on Shark Tank!
Does your baby get fussy at the sight of a crib? Instead of bouncing up and down or driving around the block, try a large Baby Brezza Tranquilo Mat at naptime.
- Features 4 vibration levels, 4 heartbeat modes & 5 timer settings (15, 30, 45, 60 min. & continuous)
- Operates easily from your phone with Bluetooth & free app
- Weight: 1.03 lbs
- Actual Dimensions - 23.5'' x 12'' x 0.75''
- Rolled Dimensions : 12'' x 5'' x 5''
- 3/4 inches thick (with cover)
- Water resistant interior
- Removable, 100% washable cotton cover
- Powered by AA Batteries (not included) - 4c AA Batteries
- One-year limited warranty
- Bassinets, cribs, pack and plays, activity mats, play pens, and all those larger spaces where baby likes to hang out (and cry)