thoroughly inspected to ensure all hardware sealed in box, front axel already installed
The Wishbone Bike just keeps getting better. Just like the original wooden Wishbone 2-in-1 Bike, the Recycled Edition is super-adjustable, converting from small to tall with minimal effort. Wishbone Bike Recycled Edition is an innovative lear-to-ride concept that grows with your child from 12 months to 6 years. Learn to walk, ride, and balance with the rugged, recycled Wishbone bike. Rotafix, Wishbone's patented system, provides an easy, integrated frame and seat adjustability.
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials!
- Seat height adjustable from 9" to 20"
- Comes with black safety grips and two air-filled rubber tires
- 5 year limited warranty, stainless steel fastenings
- Recommended for ages 12 months to 6 years
- Maximum weight: 66 lbs.
- Meets current EU, US, Australian and New Zealand toy safety standards
- Can be converted into a trike with the Wishbone Trike Kit (sold separately)
- Built for outdoor play, but remember to store indoors