PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Made of breathable UPF 50+ fabrics, the Stokke® Xplory® X Sun Shade protects your baby from direct sunlight. The unique design provides plenty of shade and ventilation, giving your little one a comfortable cocoon of calm to relax and recharge. Simple to use, it's light and easy to attach.
- Fabrics offer UPF 50+ sun protection
- Adds comfort by shading your baby for rest and sleep
- Light, small and easy to carry in a self-contained pocket
- Made with PFC-free water repellent materials
- Compatible with Stokke® Xplory® X Seat & Carry Cot