Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Like a little beacon of beauty, this darling nightstand has just enough flare to be a delightfully eye-catching piece in your little one’s nursery. The smoothly rounded moldings that surround the top of the dresser provide a little bit of elegant charm, and the straight legs point of the classic styling of the Cristallo Collection. Created with two small soft-closing drawers to keep the important things close at hand, the Cristallo Nightstand is a charming addition to any nursery.
- 2 spacious drawers
- Soft-closing drawer glides
- Wood Construction
- Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 23" L x 21.75" D x 24.75" H
Pali’s Commitment to Safety and the Environment:
- Meeting or exceeding all mandatory and voluntary standards for all of our products
- Testing our products regularly to confirm compliance with these standards
- Submitting all of our cribs and toddler bed conversions to JPMA certification program testing each year
- Only using non-toxic furniture finishes that are tested by independent third party laboratories
- Requiring CARB complaint composite woods that are certified to meet California formaldehyde emissions standards
- Specifying solid woods that are sustainably harvested from trusted and reliable sources that are committed to minimizing environmental impact