The Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack is a signature bag from the brand. It's a best-seller for a reason: It's the ultimate blend of form and function and is designed with modern parents in mind. It boasts some smart features for intuitive use, like its built-in changing station (removable changing pad, hello!) and multitude of pockets. The Boxy Backpack is way more than just a backpack and can be used as a shoulder bag, cross-body bag, and with the included stroller straps. Best of all, this diaper backpack from Petunia Pickle Bottom is made to endure the trials of parenthood thanks to its coated canvas exterior and water-resistant linings.
It's a great gift for moms and we think that dads might like the more masculine colors, too!
- Boxy Backpack
- Stroller straps and cross-body strap
- Made from glazed coated canvas exterior and water-resistant lining with exclusive PPB print
- Zip-out changing station with removable changing pad and pockets for diapers and wipes
- Magnetic front flap closure with snaps for extra security
- Spacious interior with 5 pockets (including 2 bottle pockets) and a key clip
- Wide zippered top
- 2 exterior bottle pockets
- Felt-lined and zippered valuables pocket
- Top grab-handle for easy toting
- Premium metal hardware and protective feet
- Padded, adjustable straps
- Use as a backpack, cross-body bag, or shoulder bag
- Dimensions: 13"W x 13.5"H x 5.5"D, weighs 2.8 pounds
- Long strap drop: 11"-22"