GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
EXEC class travel
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- Adjustable leg rest
- Simply™ secure installation
- Recommended use: Rear facing convertible With seat belt: 5-50 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs. | Forward facing convertible: With seat belt: 25-65 lbs. With lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs. | Belt positioning booster: 40-120 lbs., 38-57 in., 4 years +
- Product: L 22.5 in X W 18.5 in X 26-33 in
- Product weight: 26.6 lbs.