From the leading safe sleep brand, HALO, it’s the BassiNest Swivel Sleeper 3.0! The parent-favorite BassiNest has been reimagined as a 2-in-1 system that easily converts from bedside sleeper to portable nest, becoming a safe place for lounging or naps around the house. Now you can sleep close to your baby at night and stay close to them during the daytime too.
All of HALO’s signature features are here – swivel for the closet sleep, easy lowering wall, and breathable mesh walls to keep an eye on them. BassiNest 3.0 also has a sleek silhouette with an updated base that’s over 30% lighter, but just as sturdy as the original. Plus, the sleep space becomes extra breathable when paired with the HALO DreamWeave pad, for additional comfort and peace of mind.
Comes with polyester sheet and pad. Additional cotton sheets sold separately. Compatible with all BassiNest accessories, including Newborn Insert.
- Safely sleep next to your baby without bedsharing
- Swivels over parents’ bed for extra close sleep
- Bedside wall lowers easily for cuddles and feeds in bed
- 2-in-1 design converts from bassinet to lounger for safe napping
- See-through, breathable mesh walls
- Height-adjustable base accommodates beds up to 30”
- Machine washable fabric for easy cleaning
- Fitted sheet and waterproof pad included
Age & Weight Limit:
For babies up to 5 months or 20 lbs. Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees.
- Base: 47”x 47”
- Overall height: 36” min - 44.5” max
- Bed: 32.25” l x 23” w
- Weight: 22.6lb (full bassinet), 9.5 (just bed)
The BassiNest base and pad should be cleaned regularly by using a mild cleaning solution and a damp cloth. Do not use bleach. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners. Rinse clean with water. Allow to dry completely before replacing sleep pad and/or use.
The fabric sides and included sheet can be removed for machine washing. Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle with like colors. Do not use bleach. Do not dry in dryer. Hang to dry. Do not machine wash pad.
Discontinue use when your baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees. Always place your baby on their back for sleep. Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.