Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Baby products that are made in the USA are held to the highest production standards.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Explore the wonderful world of open-ended play with Bunny Hopkins' Wobble Board! These beautifully handcrafted boards encourage gross motor skills development and boost the child's confidence in their cognitive and physical skills.
The Wobble Board can be whatever your little one wants it to be - a balance board, a bridge, a car ramp - the magic of open-ended play is that the possibilities are endless. Ultimate fun for kiddos and adults alike!
Here is just a few of the virtually endless ways to play with the Wobble Board:
- pretend it's a surfboard and ride those imaginary waves
- turn it into a bridge for your dolls and toy cars
- use it as a dinner table and throw a tea party for all your stuffed animals
- turn it to the side and do a puppet show for your friends and family
What fun ideas will your kiddo come up with?
- Handcrafted in the USA from premium American Maple wood sourced from the Appalachian Mountains, and finished with child-safe, non-toxic, water-based wood finishes
Regular size dimensions: 32" L x 12" W x 7" H, 3/4'' thick, 12 lbs; maximum weight capacity 450 lbs
- Starter size dimensions: 23" L x 12" W x 3" H, 3/4'' thick, 4 lbs; 3" safe arch/curve height for infants and toddlers; maximum weight capacity 350 lbs