Explore the wonderful world of open-ended play with Bunny Hopkins' Wobble Board! These beautifully handcrafted boards encourage gross motor skills development and boost the child's confidence in their cognitive and physical skills.
The Wobble Board can be whatever your little one wants it to be - a balance board, a bridge, a car ramp - the magic of open-ended play is that the possibilities are endless. Ultimate fun for kiddos and adults alike!
Here is just a few of the virtually endless ways to play with the Wobble Board:
- pretend it's a surfboard and ride those imaginary waves
- turn it into a bridge for your dolls and toy cars
- use it as a dinner table and throw a tea party for all your stuffed animals
- turn it to the side and do a puppet show for your friends and family
What fun ideas will your kiddo come up with?
- Handcrafted in the USA from premium American Maple wood sourced from the Appalachian Mountains, and finished with child-safe, non-toxic, water-based wood finishes
Regular size dimensions: 32" L x 12" W x 7" H, 3/4'' thick, 12 lbs; maximum weight capacity 450 lbs
- Starter size dimensions: 23" L x 12" W x 3" H, 3/4'' thick, 4 lbs; 3" safe arch/curve height for infants and toddlers; maximum weight capacity 350 lbs