Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Baby products that are made in the USA are held to the highest production standards.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Climb into the world of imaginative play with Bunny Hopkins' Climbing Triangle! This handmade toy allows your little one to play in their own way - there is no right or wrong, and the possibilities are endless!
The Bunny Hopkins Climbing Triangle encourages creativity and problem-solving, builds awareness, resilience, and perseverance, and strengthens balance and motor skill development. First invented by Dr. Emmi Pikler who aimed to create a play area that allows children to safely grow and develop their gross motor skills, the Climbing Triangle by Bunny Hopkins is not only an extremely engaging toy but also an important tool in the progress of the child.
Here is just a few of the virtually endless ways to play with the Climbing Triangle:
- practice climbing up and down
- put some pillows under the frame and throw a sheet over it to create a cozy reading nook
- use it as a doll house or a play house
What fun ideas will your kiddo come up with?
- Handcrafted in the USA from premium American Maple wood sourced from the Appalachian Mountains, and finished with child-safe, non-toxic, water-based wood finishes, with a beeswax final finish
- Triangle is foldable for easy storage
- Triangle open dimensions: 42'' L x 24'' W x 34'' H
- Ramp dimensions: 48'' L x 16'' W - a super long slide for a super fun ride!
- CPSIA Child Safety Certified