Bringing a contemporary take to a classic seating style, the Miranda Wingback Rocker captures timeless details with its elegant wood legs and stylized pleating on its arm rests. The Miranda's plush T-cushion and wingback create the perfect, cozy nook for feedings or to gently rock your baby to sleep.
Performance Cream Eco-Weave
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-CONSCIOUS FABRIC: At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used to construct this durable, yet soft eco-performance fabric, so you can feel good about making a sustainable choice
- GENTLY ROCKS: Whether you are feeding your baby or gently rocking your baby to sleep, the Miranda Rocker allows for a smooth back-and-forth rocking motion.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your rocker safe from spills and stains.
- BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so our upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Timeless silhouette with graceful tufting pairs with its cozy T-cushion for lasting comfort throughout the day.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps – no tools required.
- SPACE EFFICIENT: The Miranda Wingback Rocker's petite frame provides comfort and style without taking up a lot of space in your room.
- Assembled Weight: 64.18 lbs.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed.
- FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 36.75"L x 28"W x 37.5"H
- Assembled Weight: 64.79lbs
- Seat Dimensions: 24"D x 21"W
- Seat Height: 21"H
- Arm Rest to Seat Height: 7"
- Seat Back Height: 26"
- 300 lbs
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.