Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Namesake Liberty 3-in-1 Convertible Spindle Crib with Toddler Bed Conversion Kit. Liberty's fresh take on the antique spindle crib brings vintage elegance to the nursery. The classic silhouette is made bolder with a sturdy frame and thicker spindles. The versatile Liberty crib is the perfect centerpiece in any nursery.
The Liberty nursery collection, with its classic spindle design, sets a traditional, yet whimsical tone. The quality pieces are crafted from American poplar hardwood reminiscent of the classic Jenny Lind Spindle Crib, and the rich, handcrafted traditions of our heritage.
A two-piece nursery set, the Liberty collection is composed of the Liberty 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with included toddler conversion rail, and the Liberty Changing Table with included changer pad.
Each piece of the Liberty baby furniture collection is carefully finished in a multi-step glazing and painting process. Liberty's heirloom quality presents beautiful nursery furniture that can be enjoyed for years to come.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Our cribs adapt as your baby takes their first steps into toddlerhood. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (toddler bed conversion kit included)
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.;
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We source materials with your family in mind. This crib is made of 100% solid, sustainable New Zealand pinewood.
- BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- THOUGHTFUL DETAILS: Features a classic spindle design with hidden hardware construction and a sturdy frame.
- Assembled Dimensions: 55"L x 30.5"W x 41"H
- Assembled Weight: 44lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"
- Toddler bed: 50 lbs
- Assembly required
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!