Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
EMFs (electric and magnetic fields) are areas of energy surrounding electrical devices. EMF exposure affects babies by impacting sleep cycles, brain development and their immune system.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The Domo Zen Twin Canopy Bed with Trundle. Custom craftsmanship designed to last for generations and grow with your children. Ages 3 - 12. As your child grows simply remove the house frame and you will have a trendy, modern bed for your tween or teen. This unique design offers an economical solution to accommodate growing children. With its durable construction, the Domo Zen bed is made to last, allowing use for multiple siblings or grandkids in the future.
Only the finest quality materials are used in the construction process; solid American kiln dried maple and solid wood veneers or engineered wood are used in the bed elements. Our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources. Our veneers are created by slicing thin sheets from solid wood. Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity. A standard sized twin trundle is included to maximize comfort up or down. All pieces are hand sanded and the trundle front is hand painted in your choice of 10 colors. No box spring is needed. Bed frame and Trundle fits standard twin size mattress (not included). The mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength; designed for a clean, modern aesthetic.
Safety is important. Our Hardwood engineered wood is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products. The Domo Zen Twin Canopy bed with trundle has subtle rounded edges for extra safety. The finishes are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde.
Buy with confidence with a 5 year warranty on all wood frames and wood components, 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
The combination of natural wood and painted surfaces provide a timeless design that will be used for many years to come.
- Hand Crafted of Solid American kiln-dried maple frame- and drawers are constructed of engineering wood that lends exceptional strength and prevents warping or bowing, our premium-grade solid woods and solid wood veneers are sustainably harvested from domestic sources, Using veneers in combination with solid wood gives greater stability while reducing expansion and contraction due to humidity
- Each bed is custom made - hand sanded and hand painted plus 3 layers of hand applied non-toxic water based paint. The clear water based paint low-sheen finish, is durable and easy to clean. Finishes are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde
- Uniquely designed to grow with your child from 2 - teen. Simply remove the house frame and you have a very stylish classic bed, a timeless design that will last for generations, subtle rounded edges for extra safety
- Standard Twin Sized Trundle - constructed with the toughest birch plywood with two layers of maple. The trundle will fit a regular sized 39" x 75" x 6" mattress, Buy with confidence. 5 year warranty on all wood frames and wood components, 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
- No box spring needed - Mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength; All our beds are designed for a clean, modern aesthetic, bed frame fits standard twin size mattress (mattress not included), assembly required
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Overall: 41.5" W x 78.25" L x 80" H (twin) / 54" W x 78.25" L x 80" H (full)
- Bed frame: 41.5" W x 76.5" L x 14" H (twin) / 54" W x 76.5" L x 14" H (full)
- Main mattress size (not included) 39" x 75" (twin) / 54" x 75" (full)
- Trundle mattress size (not included): 38" x 72" x 6"(twin) / 38" x 72" x 6" (twin+15" drawer)