OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
EMFs (electric and magnetic fields) are areas of energy surrounding electrical devices. EMF exposure affects babies by impacting sleep cycles, brain development and their immune system.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Sleep like a baby with Stokke’s Sleepi V3 Crib/Bed Mattress. It is firm to support your little one’s development, and breathable to allow air circulation throughout the night. This crib mattress is made with multiple layers of breathable 3D mesh with a Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core to offer firmness, maximal airflow and to exceed the highest safety standards.
- Firmness for baby’s safety and proper development
- Layers of breathable 3D mesh for optimal airflow that prevents hear accumulation
- Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core for breathability & sustainability
- Meets the highest standards in terms of breathability, safety and restricted substances
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Machine washable cover; core can be cleaned by rinsing
- Materials: 100% polyester cover; filling: 40% elasterell-p, 60% polyester
- Dimensions and weight: 53.7’’ L x 27.5’’ W x 3.3’’ H; 5.5 lbs
- Compatibility: Compatible with the Stokke V3 Bed. Not compatible with Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed up to serial number 103AG0343992. Not compatible with Stokke® Sleepi™ Fitted Sheets made before September 2022. Not compatible with Stokke® Sleepi™ Protection Sheet made before September 2022.