Get the Nursery Works Sleepytime Rocker for your modern, elegant nursery. This rocker is offered in several high-quality upholstery choices and boasts hardwood legs, light padding, and a removable lumbar pillow. We love all the color and finish combinations in which the Sleepytime Rocker is available, letting you choose the perfect chair for your child's room. You'll love rocking your kiddo to sleep in this modern nursery chair!
Stylish and high-quality nursery furniture can be hard to find, but not with Nursery Works! Take a look at the rest of our selection of Nursery Works furniture here.
- MODERN ROCKER: Structured and padded square back design that sits upon elegantly curved ash hardwood legs
- INCLUDED LUMBAR CUSHION: Removable lumbar pillow included for comfort
- HAND UPHOLSTERED: Constructed and upholstered by hand in smooth vegan PU leather, subtly textured boucle fabric, ultra-soft velvet fabric, or eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant and water repellent.
- STAIN RESISTANT & WATER REPELLENT: At least 30 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of the eco-performance fabrics utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn. This fabric is stain resistant and water repellent.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy setup with no tools required
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Sleepytime has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 34" x 30.5" x 34.75"
- Assembled Weight: 50 lbs
- Assembled seat depth: 19"
- Assembled seat height: 19.5"
- Assembled seat width: 21"
- Assembled seat back height: 17.5"
- 300 lbs
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.