A solid choice for starting solids, the Beaba Babycook Solo is a must-have kitchen appliance for any parent whose child is moving away from breast milk or formula. This super-convenient baby food maker steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats food in under 20 minutes and without the need for any additional dishes, making for a speedy meal and speedy cleanup!
Beaba's Babycook Solo steam cooks raw chicken, fish, fruits and veggies, making sure that no important nutrients get lost in the cooking process. Prepare any consistency of nutrient-dense baby or toddler food in under 20 minutes, with no need for additional pots and pans! With one handed operation and dishwasher safe parts, the Babycook Solo not only prepares amazing meals for your little one, but is also kind to parents who might need to hold their child while cooking and have no time to wash dishes!
- 4-in-1: steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats
- 1-machine operation: no additional pots and pans, blenders or microwaves needed to prepare a nutrient-dense meal for your child
- Steam cooks raw chicken, fish, fruits and veggies; nutrient-rich steaming liquid can then be used to puree with
- Unique blend feature allows you to control the meal consistency from fine to chunky puree
- Defrosts and reheats in under 10 minutes
- Dishwasher-safe steam basket and cooking container
- Bowl made from tritan, a high-quality, BPA-free plastic
- Auto shut-off cooking timer
- One handed operation allows you to prepare your child's food while holding them
- Patented steam cooking system
- 4.5 cup cooking bowl capacity
- Stainless Steel Water Reservoir
- BPA, Lead and Phthalate free
Click here for video tutorials on how to use your Babycook Solo!