The classic Lorena Canals world map rug has been renewed with a vintage look in the new Vintage Map with continents and oceans identified, in soft natural vintage colors. For floor and wall!
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Pile: 97% cotton 3% other fibres
- Base: recycled cotton
Size : 6' 7'' L x 4' 7'' W
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 17.64 lbs or more) on delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.