Monte Design’s largest and most sumptuous glider yet, the Vera provides incredible gliding comfort. With a removable back cushion that is pillow-soft and a removable seat cushion that is super comfy, you will sink right into this extra-wide and luxurious glider.
Monte Design chairs are all made to order in their facility in Toronto, Canada.
*If you have customized your rocker and would like to see a photo of the customization, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 877.663.2224 and we will email a photo to you.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Removable and washable covers for seat and back cushion
- For a gliding base, choose the dark espresso solid wood base or the walnut wood base
- For a gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel swivel base
- The exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home
- Monte Design’s foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do not sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure the proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur
- Do not use any aftermarket fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
How to Spot Clean Fabrics:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
Please Note: This information is a general guideline. For tougher stains or overall soiled conditions, please consult a professional upholstery service.
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Width: 32"
- Overall Stationary Depth: 36"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Interior Seat Width: 26"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair): 27"
- Arm Height (from floor): 24"
- Distance from wall needed for gliding: 6"- 8"
- Product Weight: 80 lbs