When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Complete the look with a matching duvet cover! The Reflections duvet cover is reversible, with purple on one side and gray on the other.
- GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton
- Printed with low-impact, Azo-free dyes
- Made responsibly at a Fair Trade factory
- Hand block-printed by artisans in India
- Duvet insert not included.
- Add a matching pillowcase!
- Twin: 64"" wide x 90"" long
- Full/Queen: 90"" x 90"" long
In partnership with One Tree Planted, this purchase plants one tree to offset greenhouse gas emissions from shipping.