Our washable rug in Ash Rose color has been inspired by the natural colors and textures from the botanical gardens. Yarns in a mixture of soft colors has been used to create some of the details, such as the stems of the flower. Every woven flower of this artisanal rug has been carefully perfected with scissors by our craftsmen. Being a handmade rug, small differences can be produced between the different designs, for this reason no two washable rugs are the same. As a novelty, a new type of elaborate fringe has been added to the floral rug, knotted one by one by hand.
Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
3% other fibre
Size : 82.68"L x 55.11" W
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.