The Arona rug is tufted in soft Sheep White undyed wool with a simple yet beautiful pattern of fine strips of blended yarn in eleven different shades from the Woolable color chart. Available in rectangular and round shape and finished with tricolored tassels sticking out one side.
- Colors: Walnut, Moonlight, Frosted Rose, Charcoal, Quartz, Almond Frost, Honey Dew, Misty Rose, Smoke Blue, Sandstone, Stripes in Pink Bloom, Sheep White
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 21.2 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 13.4'' x 21.2'' x 19.6''
- Net Weigh : 5,3 lbs.
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Lorena Canals’ Woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 19.84 lbs.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.