BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Say it loud and proud with the Childhome Mommy Bag! It's perfect for a big adventure out or a weekend away with the fam. We love the doctors bag-inspired opening, letting you easily see all your goodies and grab what you need without rummaging. The Childhome Mommy Bag is the perfect gift for the mama in your life (or yourself!).
If you're looking for even more storage and organization, take a look at the Childhome Mommy Gift Bundle. Looking for something for Dad? Take a look at the Childhome Daddy Bag!
- Childhome Mommy Bag
- Folding changing mat
- Removable shoulder strap
- Super spacious with plenty of room for baby's and Mommy's essentials
- Luggage handle slot for ease of travel
- Wide-open zip-top makes it easy to view and access everything inside
- Various functional pockets and an interior elastic band to keep everything organized
- Perfectly paired with the rest of the Childhome Mommy collection, and the rest of the bags fit inside this one!
- Dimensions: 21.5" W x 16" H x up to 12" D
- Material: Fabric: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester; Lining: 100% Nylon; Leather: 100% PU Leather
- Maintenance: Not machine washable - Clean with damp cloth and dry immediately
Tip: do not place the bag on a rough surface to avoid traces of wear. Also be careful with sharp objects.